Wednesday, May 11, 2011

FINALS WEEK

This is our last week of school...

and much of the final studying has been with math. Our reading & writing skills have greatly improved this year due to the effectiveness of the curriculum we began this year. (I'll share my rave reviews at a later date)


So, what do the littles do while we are going over all things MATH...

Why...
enjoying some good treats....



Enjoying leggos...




Practicing being on 'target'....






and building messes, er,
lincoln logs. *smile*




We have a busy week of activities amongst our studying...


Katie has a few Camp Fire meetings & ballet rehearsals, then we are headed to our hometown for the kids to take their State Testing. Oregon & Washington provide the same test requirements, thus I take the kids where they are familiar. The upside to this is that we are hoping to put a deposit on a home while we are there! Yay! At this point we do not have a Plan B, so please pray that all goes smoothly.


On top of all that, Grandpa's birthday is friday, and Bryson will be 3 on Saturday, in which we will be at brother #2's soccer game, followed by a day of purging through our storage unit. (We have rummaged through much to *find* things, so I need to pack neatly again)... so we will be having our birthday parties on Monday!


I have many post ideas swirling in my head, just not the time to get to it quite yet... expect me to be a bit more chatty in days to come...


...and to ramble off on a fun note...


I was able to get connected with a new pen pal via a good friend.
This is from a blog that has followers all over the world, and my sweet pen pal was hooting and howling and giggling when I sent her my name & address, in which I responded with the same hooting and howling and giggling.... as we live about 15 minutes from each other! *hee*


No comments: