Thursday, April 2, 2009


Then I have a faceless disciple whom patiently hangs out with me!




"All men will know that you are my disciple if you love one another" John 13:35

Nick displays an incredible amount of patience when inundated with younger siblings all day.

*He will focus on driving while there is endless chatter of the littles in the back of the van.
*He will quietly finish his chores without a notice of anyone.
*He plugs away at his school work without complaint, even in the midst of commotion.
*He is up (showered, dressed, and ready to go) on Sunday mornings before the rest of us have even opened an eye.
*He is my extra set of hands, eyes, & ears around the home; not as a burden to him, but as doing what is good & right.

I can praise him endlessly, yet he will just roll his eyes (much like his father's humbleness)...so I mostly just smile...
and know he is storing up treasures in heaven.

1 comment:

Heaven Scent Farms said...

Wow! Your site got a makeover! It looks beautiful! We have been working our fingers to the nub here. I got the coop finally finished today and the peeps are in it but in the barn due to temp. Hopefully we can get them out soon. Love the new digs here though. Daisy's are my favorite.