School is officially out for the summer.
The kids took the year-end-make-the-state-happy tests last friday.
Our to-do list:
1) continue French lessons.
2) start weekly visits to the library.
3) grow a garden.
4) begin a "flat Stanley" project w/ a few families overseas.
5) explore biology hand-on style.
6) get re-focused w/ daily devotions.
7) a handful of college showcase soccer tournaments.
8) weekend outings fishing w/ Dad.
9) to find a class, camp, or VBS to participate in.
How's your summer going to look?