Saturday, March 6, 2010


Kathi @ A Mother's Prayers was kind enough to give me this Beautiful Blogger Award. Too kind really, but that is the way she is. As a homeschooling mom of 7, she is quite encouraging to me. Thanks for sharing a part of your world!!

*The rules for accepting this award:

1. Post a thank you, and link to the person that has given you the award.
2. Pass this award on to other Beautiful Bloggers whom you think are fantastic.
3. Contact said blogs to let them know they've won.
4. State 7 things about yourself.

** 7 Things About Me:

1. What you may know is that I am outgoing, but what you may not know is that I do not care for crowds. Really. So yes, I have been known to "color coordinate" our clothes for busy outings.

2. What you may know is that we currently live 1 mile from Wild Waves (Six Flags), but what you may not know is that I have a fear of heights and do not know how to swim. Won't this be fun? *The thought makes me shiver*

3. What you may know is that we homeschool our children, but what you may not know is that I skipped Kindergarten, although by graduation, I had attended 17 different schools.

4. What you may know is that I love staying at home with my kids, but what you may not know is that I was raised as the typical latchkey kid.

5. What you may know is that I have 6 children, but what you may not know is that as a teenager I had wished for 22 children (ofcourse, assuming some would be adopted, lol).

6. What you may know is that we love doing crafts, but what you may not know is that I am not artistic nor creative. I just copy ideas really well (I like to call it self-learning, lol).

7. What you may know is that I am a born-organizing, schedule planning, compulsive cleaning mom (or maybe not ;^), but what you may not know is that I am a terrible procrastinator who fears disappointing people. *ouch* wasn't that an honest one
?

Now, my picks for the Beautiful Blogger Award...

Tammy ~beautifully witty

Della ~beautifully candid

Brenda ~beautifully creative

Elaine ~beautifully country

Laurel ~beautifully kind

Carol ~beautifully caring

Tonia ~beautifully authentic

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you for playing along.So glad you did, so I could get to know you better.*And* I am not too kind...you deserve the award for being the great daugter in law, wife, and mom you are!!!

carol@lindsay.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol said...

that was really nice, thank you.

Brenda said...

Thank you so much!! I love my award! :)

Laurel said...

Thanks so much!


Laurel
mama of a dozen plus

Anonymous said...

Sheri, you're so sweet and generous! Thank you for the award, but most importantly, thanks for your friendship! It and you really bless my heart!