Saturday, January 22, 2011




Home Business

vs

Nutritional Products

The business:

My dear husband is an entrepreneur at heart. It has been a calling; a God-gifted desire.

Fred knows the importance of families needing extra income. His aspiration is to guide others to help themselves. The thing that impresses on him most about being successful is the impact he can have helping others to do the same. It is a great thing when not only ourselves, but especially others, can gain financial freedom ... to do what they want to do ... when they want to do it.

Fred has gone through many trial-n-errors, researched endlessly, educated himself thoroughly, and kept his priorities in check (God, me, & the children). He was introduce to One24Online
about 5 months ago. He quickly realized that this was an unique opportunity at a business which allows anyone who wants to make a very good income from home to be able to do that.

The product:

NUTRITION MATTERS! My heart about this topic came quite by startled discovery.
My story:(in very short version) is that I was a sickly child. Yearly bronchitis, strep throat, & pneumonia episodes. Incessant coughing, runny noses, skin rashes were common. By the time I was 12 we finally discovered the culprit...Asthma & hayfever, & a few tidbits of other things. And there it began...testings (a very thorough, needle pricking ordeal), followed by weekly shots (for 5 years), nose sprays, inhalers, over-the-counter & prescribed meds, humidifiers, plastic on my sheets & pillow, no stuffed animals, & the infamous nightly box of tissues I went through...ugh. I literally never remember breathing out of both nostrils at the same time; at night I would swap sides to sleep on,just to try to get any free airway through a nostril. I had the also had the infamous "allergy sallute" aka wiping your drippy nose on your sleeve in a desparate attempt not to drip any where else- not proud of that visual, lol.
Fast forward to age 26- My sister-in-law & myself came across an herbal company. I was leary of all the hype (it was a new concept to us). Was it safe? Did it work? The first product I bought was Bee Pollen. I was told it was a perfect food. What caught my attention was it was said to help w/ ADHD which I clearly thought my oldest had (age 5 at the time). So we tried it, "we" means I took it also. I guess to see that it was safe? Anyways, about 6 weeks later, out of the blue, my heart pounded at a startling fact... I was mowing the lawn w/ baby on my back AND I could breathe. Mouth closed, both nostrils, breathing! Fresh oxygen entering my body... I was stunned... and never looked back. I still get occasional season triggers, but they are oh so mild compared to my past life. This is when I realized that holistic measures were valid. Admittedly, I am a bit 'anti-doctor/pharmaceutical'. I realize it has its purpose, but by all means I will try something natural first.


This product~ Natraburst

So the one product being introduced by the company my husband gained interest in was Natraburst. "Fine, order it, I'll try it out and let you know what I think" My words were there, but my attention was distracted, thus it took about a month before I actually opened the container to check it out. Hmmm, this stuff actually tastes good. A month later, hmmm, think I will let the kids try this out.

Now for all you folks that don't know us personally, we eat terribly, yes, I admit it. My husband is a sugar fiend, one child eats meat & junk, another child won't eat meat for the most part, and yet another child eats pretty much "beige" only (bland, boring, starch based things), and I myself, am a carb & diet soda nut. It's not pretty; I am not proud. So now you can see the importance of my interest to let the kids start taking this. By the 3rd month I requested us to put in a double order. By the 4th month I noticed subtle changes. My oldest homeschooler stayed more focused, the 13 yr old (a season of changes) moods were softened, dear daughter is not quite so whiny, and I am noticing some positive changes in our 6 yr old whom has some Aspergers tendancies. (I will soon be posting an update about Andrew) As for myself, diet soda is becoming less appealing *gasp* If my dear husband would be more consistant with his consumption of Natraburst, we could determine if it is helping with his lifetime battle with migraines... I will keep you posted on that one.

We are now in our 5th month with this business and its product (One24 and Natraburst).
Profits from this opportunity began s.l.o.w.l.y, but we have earned enough in a few months to pay for our double order and still have a bit to pocket! He is amazed at the simplicity of the program, and I adore the nutritional value it offers. For us, this is a win-win situation! Enough so, that we were compelled to share...thus our reason for the link on the sidebar of our humble lil blog.

Live well, laugh often, love always~

2 comments:

LLJ said...

: )
I will look into it.
You made me smile when you shared about your children's eating habits and yours too! I totally get it!
I hope you have a great weekend!
Leanne

samyuktha said...

Our middle daughter struggles with ADD just started high school. Paper writing is tough for her. So fortunate to have discovered the Ink for All productivity tool. The option to work offline plus the dark theme really helps her concentrate.