Wednesday, April 27, 2011

JUST WONDERING...





Does anyone else's home look like this? Every time I turn around I seem to see more messes. I take the credit for the 'desk' mess, but the littles are certainly doing their fair share too.




We are wrapping up our last few weeks of school, getting ready for the end-of-year State Testing...






...and quite frankly, we are going a bit stir crazy waiting for our spring weather to begin to shine. Yes, April showers bring May flowers... but gray and dreary is...well..... blah....







Atleast my kitchen is still *smiling* at me
(aka it is clean).





7 comments:

Mary said...

My kitchen counters are clear like yours, but the table is a mess. The desk is a mess (mine) and the coffee table has the legos all over it because we can't do legos on the floor. (Because of the dogs!)

You are not alone!

Anonymous said...

I heart a smily kitchen :)

And yes, my home looks like that too! I call it "The Messy Beautiful!"

Love ya!
Kathi

5 Boys and a Princess said...

Our house has messes all over the place too. Each child seems to have a place they settle and they leave a little pile of stuff behind. Last night we cleared piles out of the kitchen area just so we could use the whole table and startover on the benches.

Danielle said...

Well....let's just say that when started homeschooling I thought my house was going to remain clean with having the kiddos home. I also thought that when my kids were older that they would be easier to clean-up after. Not true in either case...LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Girl, I'm ready to pull up a chair and put up my feet...Looks like home to me! Tee-Hee!

Wee Pip said...

stopping by from raisingsl4life...your kitchen is beautiful:) I love clean countertops! And yes, I have odd random messes all over my house, too. I think a clean home is a rare thing (and it doesn't last long when it does happen).

Laurel said...

Yep ... we have Mama's piles ... and kid's toys ... this week have have 2 puzzles being worked on in the living room ... and we are "patiently" awaiting some warm spring weather so that we can get OUTSIDE. :)

Just wanted you to know ... I bought the cool new clock on sale at Target. :)


Laurel