Tuesday, March 29, 2011


HAPPINESS 101


continued.... Things that make me smile....


(#8) I finished up Nick's high school transcript. YAY! I am so relieved to get that finished up... I just know graduation is gonna be here before we know it!


(#9) I took a nap with Bryson this afternoon. Warm, snuggly, relaxing... gotta love it!


(#10) Dear husband cooked up steak for dinner, and ofcourse all the boys were happy! Bryson eats a whole steak himself! A house full of well fed men makes me happy!

KEEPING IT REAL...

OK, so I stayed up waaayyyy to late with the teenage boys last night. They had plugged in a movie (at 1 am- my normal bedtime, lol), and I got sucked into watching it. It was a suspenseful movie, so at the end I kept asking a million questions, pulling my blanket up to my eyeballs, etc...when I realize that they are all asleep! I am the only crazy person up watching this thing... so I went to bed around 3. Needless to say, I was a bit off, and not feeling very organized today, thus the nap was fabulous!

3 comments:

12-arrows said...

how cool that you stayed up with your boys to catch a flick! I had to laugh because I ask questions too~sometimes we have to do the "out of the ordinary" and spend time with our boys. I know they appreciated it even if they did fall asleep! thats something you can certainly rib them about and laugh over!

Standinginhislight said...

I do believe that is why my oldest son has a great relationship w/ us... I was always willing to be up late to talk; so important when you have a house full of younger siblings...It's their quality time, of sorts. =)
Thanks for laughing w/ me ;^)
~Sheri

Anonymous said...

Funny about the movie and late night. Sometimes you just need that. :)