Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Mania

For Today...

This weeks goal > to stay on task with our school schedule. Last week we eased back into our normal routine after our more creative and fun lessons of Dec.
I plan > to stay focused on our home this week. organizing, going through paperwork, sorting toys, and evaluating how our children's current curriculum is being effective.
I see > leggos and big soft foam blocks all over the room...Andrew is the culprit, Baby Bryson is enjoying it.
I hear > two TV's on in the same room...yes, 2! One is playing a dvd for the littles as the other children are observing an animal show of some sort. No, this is not the norm, lol???
I smell > lysol... haha, TJ de-fumed the room after I changed Bryson's diaper...is that TMI?
I taste > orange sherbert ice cream... our afterschool snack.... shhh...don't tell my Friday fitness friends. ;^D
I feel > a bit muddled... ha ha, is that a word? Yeah, I keep thinking of all the things I need to get done:
*go through bills
*prepare to pack for a trip at the end of the week
*which brings me to how much laundry I need to get done
*rearrange our library to run more efficiently.
*plan Katie's wardrobe around her school attire
.
...just to name a few...

No comments: