Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thursdays thoughts...

HAPPY NEW YEARS! yay, I love new beginnings! A whole 'nother year of love, laughter, and learning! Ofcourse, in my world, that includes but is not limited to homeschooling. Isn't life a learning journey? in parenting, in marriage, in our walk w/ Christ (if we so choose), in career choices, in hobbies, the list is full of endless possibilities...

random thoughts of the week:
New Years Eve was lovely. We invited a delightful family over to spend the evening w/ us. Food, fun, and fellowship...gotta love it. We played some game called The Last Word...apparently I am not as good at having the last word as I thought I was, lol, as I lost (as in last place).

Joe's is 20! We had a simple, yet meaningful gathering. We all went to a Mexican restaurant... uh, yeah, that would be ALL 6 children, Miss Sara (Joe's girl), Grandpa & Nana, and Kevin (Joe's co-worker). Andrew is still working on his 'public pass' per se, so he made himself at home by hanging up his baseball hat and taking off his pants before hopping up to the chair. I did manage to convince him that we all needed to wear clothes while at the restaurant. TJ, Katie, and Andrew had fries for dinner. Joe dined down at the 'adult' end of the table while mom (me) oversaw the littles at the other end. It was great to have all of us together! Love ya JOE!

May love, laughter, and learning be thine in 2009! ;^D

No comments: